grace in ACTION, usa

Wholistic churches impacting their communities through economic development.

Monday, January 23, 2006

Mondays and Mornings

I like Mondays.

Sorry about that! But I really do like Mondays! I suppose that's because it's part of my DNA to like new beginnings, and even though Monday is the second day of the week, for most of us it signals the beginning of a new week.

I probably like mornings for the same reason.. Early morning, when the house is quiet, the sun's coming up, and I can have a fresh start ~ what's not to like?

In some ways, grace in ACTION usa is like a Monday morning! It offers a fresh start to those who wish to work. It provides opportunities for the body of Christ to experience the joy of seeing a new day dawn for another, less fortunate brother or sister. It opens the eyes of Christians to ways they can meet needs in their own communities.

Do you have a hard time with Mondays? Do you have to drag yourself out of bed each morning? Even if it's not in your DNA, contact me and we'll plug you in to ways you can serve others through GiA. I guarantee you'll be eager for each new day no matter what time you have to get up ~ even if it's Monday!















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home